Monday, July 14, 2008

That dosnt go there



So today I got a tube shoved up my peehole.
Hmm lets back track a wee bit.
I get frequent bladder infections and have been seeing a uriologist about it for a while now. It was desided that they needed to have a good look to make sure that everything was anatomically correct down there. So thus today I had to get a rod with a camera on it up my urethra to check it out.
My mom couldnt take me because we were having guys come look at the house about cable (she felt really bad about not going.) So Corey was a sweetheart and drove me there.
They injected some numbing gell in with a stringe for the pain. They that it'd hurt going in but then it wouldnt hurt after that. Well it hurt all the way through. And that numbing gell didnt do shit. I was screaming, Corey said it looked like I was in labor. It hurt like crazy after words too. A decent amount of blood. Peeing hurt/s something awful. I was in so much pain I got all nausious and threw up while the doctor was talking to me.

Luckily everything is ok with me anatomically. Except the random jolts of pain and horrible flashbacks.

4 comments:

Beth said...

OUCH! I suffer from the same problems...so I can fell for you! I am sorry for the pain you had to go through but glad you are ok

Ruth said...

I too had that problem....I guess it is a witten thing. It's better now.

heather said...

yep, you have the witten curse. bummer. it sucks.

Cathy Woodruff said...

It truly is the witten curse, ashleee, mel and I have all had problems...