Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back In Action

I havnt posted a blog in FOREVER! I've just been soo busy! Then end of the school year was extremely hetic for me. In addition to all the typical senior stuff, I had a trip to NYC right after school ended AND a new house to move into. All very stressful.

The trip to NYC was very enjoyable, although I was happy to go home when we did. I HATED the subways with a PASSION. They were stuffy, crowded, and smelt often of piss. I was stupid enough to not bring good walking shoes which made life more difficult as well. Luckily my parents have money and love towards my feet and bought me some shoes.

Heres a quick overview of my NYC Trip
-Events: Large amount of shopping, Young Frankenstein the musical, Gypsy (musical), a Comedy Club (Jim Gaffigon showed up!), and a Modern Dance thing
-Items Bought: 2 dresses, 1 barret, 1 t-shirt, 1 purse, Bottle of Perfume, Shoes, Necklace for sister, Collogne for Corey, Pink Floyd record for Corey, A ton of different vinyl toys from Kidrobot and such stores.

Good loot no?

Moving was miserable of course, but its better now that we're more settled in. Ive been having a difficult time sleeping since we moved. Im going to paint my room soon. We STILL dont have internet (Im on my dads computer) or TV. Its killing me a wee bit. Ive been doing a large amount of video game playing and book reading to keep myself entertained.

Thats all for now. I'd like to start keeping up on this once Im actually able to (CURSE YOU LACK OF INTERNET!!) :(

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Good to have you back!

stevewitten60 said...

You forgot to mention your two hour nap in Central Park.

Beth said...

Ohhhhh, to be so busy! I wish I had your busy scheduale...shopping in New York, moving into an awesome home! I hope your internet and TV are up and running soon!