Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FINE PROM GOSH






So yeah there is some pictures of prom that I got from some of my friends, since I havnt found the camera I took my own pictures with. Corey kept making zoolander faces in the pctures. I dont really care though, prom is kinda lame. The place they rented for us was way too small. Really bad music. It was dissapointing. But we tried to have a good time and make the best of it. Above theres a picture of me and my friends...dancing? I look more like Im yelling out for someone to save me.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I love thelast picture where your laughing. The dude in the corner has his tongue sticking out.

Beth said...

Yeah! Pictures from prom! You look so pretty! Prom is over rated but still a fun memory!

David and Jennie Lamb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Jennie Lamb said...

I love your dress - you looked beautiful. I agree with Ruth, the last picture is great-you look like your having FUN!