Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Of Moms and toy whips

I woke up feeling like crap today, I just couldnt get myself out of this gloomy funk. I was talking to my mom about all the stuff I was stressed out about in the morning (I overslept once again and was very late for school) I made myself a list of things I was stressed about
-laundry
-need to clean room
-vacume
-have to make sure my graduation stuff is ordered
-english school work
-getting files of the schools computer
-setting up fair appointment for prom

When I got home at the end of the day my mom had done a bunch of my laundry for me, cleaned my room a bit, called the graduation place for me, and had set up my hair appointment. It was super sweet of her, I really appreciated it. I swear Im so lucky to have the loving mom I do.

Also, today I went to get spagetti with Corey and his mom for one of his friends funraisers for boyscouts or something of that sort. Pretty much all of the guys we hang out with at lunch showed up with their families. My friends and I walked over to a comic book shop whilst the parents were conversing. It was a neat little shop, it had all kind of nerdy action figures,toys, and of course comics. There was a kid toy of the Indiana Jones whip that made the crack noise and played the theme song when you pressed a button. It was pretty hardcore. Some of the guys got comics and I got an adorable Iron Man figure.

Mighty Mugs Iron man

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You do have a Great mom. As stressful as life is, try to enjoy yourself. Life actually gets MORE crazy.

Beth said...

I agree with Ruthy and you... your mom is great! Have fun at your prom! Are you wearing the dress you wore on the cruise? You looked soooo pretty!